Botswana Diplomatic Information & Visas
Visa Requirements for Foreigner tourists travelling to Botswana
Check your Visa Requirements here
Contact us, we can assist you to obtain your Botswana Holiday Visa
- Visas are your own responsibility; persons arriving without the relevant visa for their safari will not be refunded in this scenario.
- While every effort has been made to ensure that the visa information is correct, New African Frontiers will not be held liable for any incorrect information outlined on this visa section.
- Please contact us or consult the nearest Embassy to ensure that you have the updated visa entry requirements.
- Visas are valid up to three months from date of issue for stays of up to three months from date of entry. Extensions for a further three months are available from the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Only single entry visas can be obtained from an embassy. Multiple entry visas must be applied for at the Ministry of Home Affairs in advance of travel (Contact us )
- Passport valid for more than six months after departure from Namibia
- Two passport-size colour photographs
- Completed visa application form
- Return or onward ticket, or proof of accommodation
Botswana Consulates Aboard:
SOUTH AFRICA - Botswana High Commission
24 Amos Street, Colbyn
P.O. Box 57034, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0007
Tel: (27) 12 430 9640
Fax: (27) 12 342-1845
EUROPEAN UNION - Embassy of the Republic of Botswana
169, Avenue de Tervuren
B1150 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: (32) 2 735-2070/735-6110,
Fax: (32) 2 735-6318
UNITED KINGDOM - Botswana High Commission
6 Stratford Place, London, WIN 9AE
Tel: (44) 207 499-0031,
Fax: (44) 207 409-782
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - Embassy of the Republic of Botswana
3400 International Drive N. W.
Suite 7M, Washington DC, 20008 USA
Tel: (1) 202 244-4990,
Fax: (1) 202 244-4164