- Victoria Falls - Flight of Angels
"Flight of Angels" is an awesome experience not to be missed. Flights over the mighty Victoria Falls and Zambezi River in a helicopter, micro light or fixed wing aircraft!
Helicopter Flights from Victoria Falls or Livingstone
The helicopter gives passenger’s a superior view of the Victoria Falls as it flies slower and lower than the fixed wing aircraft offering an excellent viewing opportunity
A helicopter scenic flight over Victoria Falls with an airtime of 12 / 13 minutes.
Microlight flights from Livingstone-Zambia only
The microlight has an open cockpit for the ultimate flight with the wind in your face
Minimum age: 6 years
Maximum weight: 100 kg's
Microlights have a unique wing-mounted camera (bring camera film or purchase at the strip)
Fixed wing flights from Victoria Falls
This is a flight in a fixed wing aircraft over Victoria Falls. Each seat in the aircraft is next to a window and offers excellent views of the spectacular scenery below. Flights range in duration from 25 to 40 minutes. The aircraft has a capacity for five passengers and is available for charter
This option is the same as the “Flight of Angels”, but with a longer flying time
of 30 minutes.
Flying over Victoria Falls and then up river to the Zambezi National Park to spot game such as elephant, buffalo, hippo, crocodile, rhino and giraffe. No guarantees that you will see all of this wildlife, but they do reside in the Park and can be seen from the air
An alternate route is flights downstream over the lower Zambezi into the Batoka Gorge
Best times for the game flights are early morning and late afternoon.
Between 11am - 3pm game sightings are limited
NOTE: All activities are subject to the weather, the Civil Aviation Authorities regulations and availability of aircraft due to a MARS call out
Booking tip: prebook and arrange all your activities with afrizim.com - saves time, hassles and money
- Helicopter flights are done from both Livingston and Victoria Falls towns
- Microlite flights and Ultralight flights are only done from the Zambian side
- Flights are available 365 days per year
- Times 8.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm (helicopter and fixed wing)
- The helipads in Victoria falls and Livingstone are centrally located from the town
- Transfers: A courtesy pick up from anywhere in the respective town centres is provided and pick-up times are half an hour before flying time
- It is not advisable to pay by credit card in Zimbabwe as the rate of exchange will be to your disadvantage. Payment in cash must be made in foreign currency by law.
- Your best option is to pre-book and use the vouchers we issue
|· First hand, first rate Information
· Efficient travel consulting & booking services
· Excellent value for money
click the map to enlarge ...
& Cities Overview