Mauritius - Highlights
Mauritius is a romantic Indian Ocean island with beautiful beaches fringed with palm and casuarina trees, protected by a coral reef forming lagoons of crystal clear water. It is a fertile island where waving fronds of sugar cane dominate the landscape; where there are large forested areas, huge craters, gorges and spectacular waterfalls all with a backdrop of mountains whose jagged profile indicates their volcanic origin.
Check your Visa Requirements here
Why visit Mauritius?
- Mauritius is a tropical paradise with an idyllic climate with sunshine all the year round
- Beautiful golden palm-fringed beaches, turquoise sea and coral reefs
- A vast variety of activities and water sports; these include catamaran cruising, windsurfing, water skiing, diving, para-sailing, golf and adventure sports.
- Colourful and bustling local markets
- Deep-sea game fishing
- A wide variety of accommodation establishments to suit all styles and budgets
- Natural sights like craters and giant lilies, mountains and forests with unique flora and bird life
- Rich cultural and historical traditions
- Mauritius has a different rhythm of life, the Sega rhythm...
- First hand, first rate Information
- Efficient travel consulting & booking services
- Excellent value for money